Wednesday 21 August 2013

Robbie Williams Rocks Tallinn

Robbie Williams put on a spectacular show in Tallinn last night. With over 60,000 fans filling the Song Festival Grounds, it was a truly beautiful sight to see Estonian flags waved high in the air, displaying national pride. Robbie opened the show with his hit song ´Let me entertain you´ and ended with the heart warming ´Angels´. The fireworks display ensured the concert ended with a bang leaving the fans in the audience and those watching it live in cinemas across Europe, wanting more. It was definitely a concert to remember  and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that Robbie Williams is welcome back in Tallinn any time.

                               
Unfortunately none of my photos turned out as I'd hoped but they're a good keep sake none the less.









Robbie's band voted Tallinn as their their favourite gig - by far! Yay!